+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Homes

Michigan.. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly. - Dalai Lama

Homes

Ok I have a real delimma ..I just decorated my Romantic garden home for Halloween and ended up getting the home discount to purchase a new home...I just don't know which one to buy..this is what I have..2 trailors,Ranch house,Cape Cod style,Mafia Don Mansion,Ocean front home,Yomart,Luxury Yacht,Lakefront home,Southern Mansion, and Romantic Garden home so I don't want another one of the same but I don't want to let this discount pass without using it..I want to buy a new home just don't know which one.
    I would like for you all to tell me which house out of all the ones available in the store is your favorite and why that is ,so maybe you can help me make my decision easier..yocash is not a prob I have a few giftcards to turn in and you can even tell me about the new Halloween homes. Thanks for your help!

Gothic?

Michigan.. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly. - Dalai Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by *~Blondie~*(Facebook) View Post
    Gothic?
    why is that one your fav?

My fav. is the contemporary because it was the first home I ever purchased & I spent a long fun time decorating it. My 100% all time fav. is the penthouse because of the walls & windows, but that is no longer on the market. I also love the Halloween castle because a) It's a castle & b) I love Halloween.

I love the Moroccan one, it was the most fun for me to decorate...besides all the items are still available in furniture store so that's a plus. I just love the whole feel of the theme with the pool in front and back yard, pillars and arches (that come with it)in the center garden. Check out mine if you like.

On October 20, 2010 people are encouraged to wear purple for “Spirit Day” to show support for LGBT youth and remember the many recent gay suicides in the U.S.

Im not kidding when I say I like my trailer. That was my Christmas place last year.. and its still one of my faves.
    I liked trying to decorate the small rooms to make them look homey and Christmassy

I really like the 2 new Halloween homes (Castle, Pirate), both have a lot of potential. But if it wasnt Halloween and I was choosing a new house, I'd buy the English cottage. I think a lot of different styles can fit in the house. I love the front yard on it, and love the walk out to the balcony from the master bedroom.

Second cubicle to the right, next to the break room.
    My favorite is my Gothic because it's the right size for me and I've made it as authentic as possible given the furniture/accessories we have available...also the amount of cash/coins I had available.

My fav is my contempory also. Great rooms to decorate. You can change the yard for any season. It is my "Summer Beach home"
    Ride free, Ride safe

I agree with purple, my fave is the trailer. I mean, you can turn it into anything. Plus it's really affordable only 5k, lol. U can buy them as many as you like and decorate each according to what theme whatever.

+ Reply to Thread