Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About What Is Going To happen to Yoville in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack (Y.C.O.) View Post
    2010 + 5 = 2015
    The contract started in 08 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bhgthbtg View Post
    The contract started in 08 I believe.
    Correct , 2013 is 5 years

Interesting topic but I'm just takin one day at a time here....that is enough for my little mind

At this point I don't really mind either way. If Yoville stays... great, I'll probably still play on. If it ends... my heart will still beat on and life will continue as planned. If this question was asked of my 2 years ago however I'd be freaking out a slight bit...

Quote Originally Posted by coleyqt03 View Post
    At this point I don't really mind either way. If Yoville stays... great, I'll probably still play on. If it ends... my heart will still beat on and life will continue as planned. If this question was asked of my 2 years ago however I'd be freaking out a slight bit...
    Can't agree with you less On how you feel , Just that when you really get hooked on a game its hard to let go , i guess i can say... If You know what i mean by this reply :3

In 2013 Yoville will decide to rerelease all the 08's and as a result the game will implode and die.... Meanwhile, Smallworlds will experience a population boom from all the Yoville refugees transferring over.
    ♥♥♥"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by xXMattyBoiXx View Post
    Hello ,

I Was wondering , what is going to happen to Yoville in 2013 ... If You're a Yovillian you're probably Wondering ..2013? ... well in 2013 Zyngas Contact Finishes With Facebook Apparently...

So Does Anyone Know What will be done with this? will the Play Now on www.yoville.com Come Back? Whats going to happen
    Pfftttsss sorry to break it to you buddy bot there will be no Yoville 2013 have you not heard the Mayan calender has doomsday set for December 21 2012 i would of love to have lived to see Yoville 2013 too

Quote Originally Posted by i c View Post
    in 2013 yoville will decide to rerelease all the 08's and as a result the game will implode and die.... Meanwhile, smallworlds will experience a population boom from all the yoville refugees transferring over.
    +1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pimple Pickle T.W.A.T View Post
    Pfftttsss sorry to break it to you buddy bot there will be no Yoville 2013 have you not heard the Mayan calender has doomsday set for December 21 2012 i would of love to have lived to see Yoville 2013 too
    You're Telling me You Believe in that Calender Stuff? Its a Calender .... its just like in 2000 when all the computers / tvs / phones would stop .. They never did LOL , Just Like how we where supposed to die in 2012 ? That never happend Either.. i doubt that This Mayan Calender Stuff will happen

Quote Originally Posted by pimple pickle t.w.a.t View Post
    pfftttsss sorry to break it to you buddy bot there will be no yoville 2013 have you not heard the mayan calender has doomsday set for december 21 2012 i would of love to have lived to see yoville 2013 too
    lol

Closed Thread