Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone know any other games like yoville?

anyone know any other games like yoville?

i like the idea of yoville. The socialization. The trading. the friends. the clothes. the games people make up. the forums. but yoville, the actual game lost its touch.
    here's a graph of what i mean. and heck thats just till 4.6m. its at 1.5M! it hit 7.8m one time back in august 09. oh what good times that was. 08-09 and some 2010. goooood times. now 2012 came. nothing but CHAOS! item prices plummet, new cheats come. people lose money. attitudes toward people change. but... why? im beginning to think that... the reason this is happening is because of greed. hacking to get fake items, and sometimes sell for real items? the only people having any fun are middle class. noobs get treated badly. rich get hacked. its only people who have like 1 or 2 perms and some accessories. yet even they arent having fun! freezing, friends who quit. high prices. no wonder everybody is quitting. i don't even know why im still here! i spent 3 years on this game. had fun from feb09- may 2011. after that... its gotten frustrating. its no longer a game. its work. about 7.5m played. LESS than 1.5m are left. thats pretty much 4/5ths of the players are gone. and the number of mau still drops. ik zynga you are trying to fix these isssues but its over whelming. all these themes, seriously i cant keep up. all that yocash, over 100 yc to complete one room. meaning over 600-800k. wow. and that just one room. now im not saying that im quitting. But i am considering it. i just want to know if there is any other games like yoville. you know same idea. but just not yoville...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ruby View Post
    I love me some bacon...and I would come close to trying it. I have had bacon cupcakes and they were nom nom.

try the real world you can socialize there and meet people face to face ,,,,,,get out more see the world far better than virtual worlds

Quote Originally Posted by yoville is a pain View Post
    try the real world you can socialize there and meet people face to face ,,,,,,get out more see the world far better than virtual worlds
    i like that game a lot.
    I love me some bacon...and I would come close to trying it. I have had bacon cupcakes and they were nom nom.

Quote Originally Posted by yoville is a pain View Post
    lol

besides you will end up getting rickets if you don't go out in the sun

Way it looks, I am going to leave yoville for a game I left it for before.. <<BUT that game closed for a year due to the economy, So I came back to yoville.. BUT Just recently that game re-opened. Instead ofthe 10$ one time fee for Premium Membership, its now 10$ a month to play. But its worth it. It looks SO realistic, its an actual world, cars that you actually drive to transport, you are free to do ANYTHING as far as decoratons go, you can own neighborhoods, and everything. It has our own profiles for our pictures, and things, and voice chat.. BUT the best part, its all friendly people, and no hackers!
    BUT They aren't accepting new members just yet due to still constructing the world, gladly I still have my old account which I may reactivate soon..
    When it closed, I actually cried. I got so close with the people there, it was like family. I mean I am SO close to my yoville friends, but there I was MUCH more close to them. I remember the screen blanking out when It closed :\ The day when yoville does close (which seems to be close) I wouldn't have much of a reaction, because I have no fun here anymore..
    BUT For any of you who want to check it out, the site is called There. com (hop that doesnt get this closed) So. That is my go-to virtual world when my yo-life ends.
    But for those who dont want to pay monthly, there are 2 facebook worlds like yoville (they suck.) called (i think im spelling right) Ameba Pico, and i cant remember the other name...

LOL I didnt realize I typed that much....

There is one just like yoville (can't name it of course) but pretty sure there's hackers there too. Not sure to what extent

Looking for a complete plushie list? Click here

someone pmed me a GREAT GAME! im gonna love it for sure.

There are a couple of other games like YoVille where you can do basically the same as you do in YoVille.
    But they are not near as good as YoVille. I tried one a while back and I hated it. I love YoVille. <3

Closed Thread