+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you get sooo rich?

How do you get sooo rich?

I notice a lot of my neighbors in Yoville have millions and millions of coins. I have been playing regularly, hitting the factory, coin runs, spec boxes (well used to ) and I don't have nearly that much. It took me forever to get 1 mil. So millionaires...watch ya secret?

Quote Originally Posted by padrona View Post
    I notice a lot of my neighbors in Yoville have millions and millions of coins. I have been playing regularly, hitting the factory, coin runs, spec boxes (well used to ) and I don't have nearly that much. It took me forever to get 1 mil. So millionaires...watch ya secret?
    I'm not a rich Yoville player,but I have some ideas how they get so rich. Maybe,they buy too many coins or cashes with real money... Maybe,they get game cards and get special items from cards by entering pin codes on them and maybe they're selling the items with high prices... Also,I think they buy with low price then sell with high price... And,the rest must be the same with us...
    I LOVE YOVILLE!

Eating A Chicken Teriyaki Sub At The Great Potato And Steak Company :D
    Get yocash , Sell it when a new theme comes out .& WALA , Youre rich
    Quote Originally Posted by padrona View Post

http://apps.facebook.com/yoville/ind...ypass_sunset=1

may your life be filled with blessings ,

Buying and Selling- no one gets rich from working at the factory. :P
    Don't "buy" coins- ever- if you are going to spend real $ then you buy yocash- you can either buy items and then sell them or you can represent yourself as a Yocash "dealer" which just means that the other person tells you what they want you to buy (they place an "order") and then you sell to them at a specific rate. Common rates are anywhere from 4k:1-10k:1 (usually when a theme is "limited" like a 2 day only or weekend sale- it raises the rate) I would say right now the standard rate is probably 5k:1 (meaning for every 1YC they owe you 5,000 coins; ex. 4YC item= 20,000 coins)

Also-finding awesome deals and then reselling for it's actual value.
    Ex. you find someone selling an item that is worth about 100k for 60k- you buy it and then sell it for 100k and you just made a 40k profit.
    Last edited by kniki; 06-28-2012 at 01:48 AM.

They buy alot of YoCash with real money and use that to sell lots of items and clothes for lots of coins. There's also alternatives, but they are illegal.

scam people O_O
    Wishlist: Hard Hat

Thank you Carol V

I'm a one man wolf pack. Aaaaoooowwwww!!!
    I've never dealt yo cash. I've simply traded, waited, and ran jobs or worked in the factory. Time is your friend.

I'm not exacly a millionare, but I'm not poor or a noob either. A way to get rich the fastest is to buy yocash and sell your yocash for 5k- 1. Never buy coins. You can make way more coins with yocash. It's really hard if you dont buy yocash thought. Without buying it you could still borrow money, sell stuff, make whiteboard art with yoville art. The main way for me is just yocash. But, you could still work at the factory and be patient and one day you'll have enough money. Buy hairs and clothing and acc that you think are going to be worth a lot in the future. I like priceguides, i suggest you use a priceguide but I'm not sure if you're a big fan of priceguides. Your friends may give you free stuff and money as a gift.
    My wishlist: Blonde Mcfly Hair Cupid Wings Blue bolt

Visit me! http://forums.yoville.com/member.php...-kirsten-leann

Quote Originally Posted by Rodd View Post
    I've never dealt yo cash. I've simply traded, waited, and ran jobs or worked in the factory. Time is your friend.
    same here i buy seasonal items that i like when they come out and sell when their in demand, and also buying and reselling go to a closed auction and buy indemand items for cheap. not cheap as in lowball them but try to get the lowest price u can w/o lowballing

So again I ask..how do players have so many millions?
    https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index.php?[/url]

https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/?poe=201

+ Reply to Thread