+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Some really useful Auction house tips.

  1. #1

    Some really useful Auction house tips.

    I posted this before and now reposting it.

    Yayy I'm so awesome that i'm going to share with you my most important tips for the auction house feature!
    If you beat my bids using the following tips, I hate you, lol jk

    Ok

    Tip 1:
    You don't have to wait at all 30 min or refresh to get your coins back if your bid was outbid , Just open your inventory and sell anything cheap (15-100 coins) straight from your inventory! and Voila! Your coins are back.

    PS opening silver chests won't help.

    Tip 2:
    To avoid the additional 0's while you're in hurry, just use the numbers window instead of your keyboard, and while typing your bid, keep your eye on the "bid now" button. It's transparent until your bid is 100 coins more than the last bid, so once it becomes un-transparent, do not add 0's anymore, unless you want to.

    Tip 3:
    This does not always work, but most of the time it does. If you want to know that you're on the lead or not, always have a number in mind (1 to 99) and always add it at the end of your bid.
    Example: 15007 coins or 15012 coins
    And then when you see your list of bids, you can then know if you're on the lead or not, unless someone added another bid with the same number, then try to use your fb notifications.

  2. #2
    Badge Earner AutumnGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    8,049
    Nice tips.....
    Click below to visit my Halloween Town!
    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."~~ Aesop

  3. #3
    Forum Master Xx Luna xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo,Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    11,079
    Nice.Thank you

  4. #4
    Java Junkie BellaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    W/Lucy in Kramer's Kandy Kitchen eating all the dark chocolate off the conveyor belt...
    Posts
    2,455
    Thanks for the tips, much appreciated. I'll try to remember those for IF & WHEN I get the AH.

  5. #5
    Collectible Technology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Strangeland
    Posts
    1,074
    here's mine bid at the last second
    Last edited by Technology; 12-10-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Technology View Post
    here's mine bid at the last second
    Everyone knows this one and use it already

  7. #7
    Forum Addict UrYoAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chin-Chin Dah-ling Chin-Chin
    Posts
    11,741
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolineA View Post
    I posted this before and now reposting it.

    Yayy I'm so awesome that i'm going to share with you my most important tips for the auction house feature!
    If you beat my bids using the following tips, I hate you, lol jk

    Ok

    Tip 1:
    You don't have to wait at all 30 min or refresh to get your coins back if your bid was outbid , Just open your inventory and sell anything cheap (15-100 coins) straight from your inventory! and Voila! Your coins are back.

    PS opening silver chests won't help.

    Tip 2:
    To avoid the additional 0's while you're in hurry, just use the numbers window instead of your keyboard, and while typing your bid, keep your eye on the "bid now" button. It's transparent until your bid is 100 coins more than the last bid, so once it becomes un-transparent, do not add 0's anymore, unless you want to.

    Tip 3:
    This does not always work, but most of the time it does. If you want to know that you're on the lead or not, always have a number in mind (1 to 99) and always add it at the end of your bid.
    Example: 15007 coins or 15012 coins
    And then when you see your list of bids, you can then know if you're on the lead or not, unless someone added another bid with the same number, then try to use your fb notifications.

    I don't have the auction house yet, so wanted to ask you about the "fb notifications."

    Where do u get fb notifications on fb? Is it posted on your fb wall?

    Thank you!
    Last edited by UrYoAngel; 12-12-2012 at 11:38 AM.

  8. #8
    Racer Audilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Next to the popcorn machine, eating all the popcorn I can. Burppp
    Posts
    2,896
    I dunno if they fixed mine or what but now when I am outbid, I get my coins back without having to refresh.
    Oompa, I'm cold. Yes, Tam Tam, I keel a wooly for you. It was a mammoth task
    I'm off to see the Wizzer. The Wizzer of Oops

  9. #9
    Forum Addict UrYoAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chin-Chin Dah-ling Chin-Chin
    Posts
    11,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Audilly View Post
    I dunno if they fixed mine or what but now when I am outbid, I get my coins back without having to refresh.
    I don't have the auction house yet, but I love hearing info like this.

    By the way, I love your look....so darn unique and cute!
    Last edited by UrYoAngel; 12-12-2012 at 12:04 PM.

  10. #10
    Forum Guru Candyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    On the run, I wasn't planning on going for a run today, but those cops came out of nowhere.
    Posts
    20,252
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaGirl View Post
    Thanks for the tips, much appreciated. I'll try to remember those for IF & WHEN I get the AH.
    Same........

    ~~CLICK MY SIGGY TO VISIT ME!~~

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts