Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Email Zynga Customer Support Or YoVille Customer Support? Because I'm Hacked

Gym Monkey The Twilight Hunger Games's Avatar

Hi ninjas i edited this for you so if u doesnt see this pls see..

Hello Please Tell Me Their Email! I Really Need My Items Back

Okay this post is edited, so if a ninja can see she/he can know what happened:

Hi, I left yoville when the desert island ice age is released i left for some private reasons of my family, I came back yesterday (May 05, 2013) and saw my room edited with red couches, rug, a chair in front and a gold fish and a flower too i think, I saw my message box with like condolence's messages like I was gonna die, saw my gifts with some little junks and also a new look (but those red stuff im wearing now is from my friend) I saw my money like 4,000 only and my inventory, all gone but some cheap stuffs are still there, no hair, no clothes, no money, no rare things i got. All was gone! I tried emailing zynga but They don't got a customer support email, but I really need my items back! 4 years of playing this game TO NOTHING I am not lieng, and i don't know what to do, and I think we have same IP address because i saw my history with "yoville" even i'm not playing it I'm gonna need all back! Thank you for viewing this post, or ninja pls see this FOR NINJA'S - If you need anything to get my items back pls just comment back here.. So so, many stuffs i worked hard for
    Last edited by The Twilight Hunger Games; 05-05-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: For More Information

Wow, your invo was emptied right out. Sorry to hear about your incurable illness also.
    "OH! My Goodness."

No! That Was The Hacker, He Gaved Away My Items, And Said I Have A Disease Or I'm Gonna Die He Gaved Also My Money Too!

Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Hunger Games View Post
    No! That Was The Hacker, He Gaved Away My Items, And Said I Have A Disease Or I'm Gonna Die He Gaved Also My Money Too!
    Well zynga will check the ip adress's more then likely to see whether it was or not
    Christmas House/Weekly YoMail forum group
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind."

eeeeek You'll need a Ninja to help you with this.
    "OH! My Goodness."

Quote Originally Posted by King Adam View Post
    Well zynga will check the ip adress's more then likely to see whether it was or not
    How To Email Them?!

How To Email Them?!
    Underneath the game there should be a support button
    Christmas House/Weekly YoMail forum group
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind."

Quote Originally Posted by King Adam View Post
    And i think he actually copied the ip address i use, so he will not be seen. I just got into a 4 or 5 month vacation i checked, all was GONE! some was still there, and i saw my gift box with cheap gifts because im gonna die or what, and my message box too! im so serious i spent 4 years in this game

Quote Originally Posted by PAULA DRM View Post
    eeeeek You'll need a Ninja to help you with this.
    Well i wish they see this

Sky Lounger Florida Mane new music's Avatar
    First You Need To Stop Typing Like This!

I am a drive-by poster, so I might not come back to this thread. If you need to tell me off, please msg me on my profile.
    Thanks!

Closed Thread