Closed Thread
Page 58 of 209 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Myspace: YoVille [Updated 06/25]

Quote Originally Posted by precious Gem View Post
    I googled it. I saw nothing other then articles praising it for changing and rising out of the ashes of the old. I saw nothing about yoville on myspace.
    Either did I... maybe I missed some? I would love to see it tho.

You know what is really bull**** in this whole situation. Every time we gave zynga money, at least on my part I felt like I could trust them if something happened. Now we need help where is zynga, when they want our money they have zero problems making time for that.

Posty McPosterson Anthony Hiram's Avatar
    Now here is what i don't get, everyday, and i mean every day, i read about how much people want Zynga to tell them whats going on behind scenes, and now they tell them, and everyone believes its a lie?

Oh come on! How can you possibly know whats going on behind the scenes? For all we know they could be working their butts off trying to look for other options for the Myspace users.

What if Myspace really did not warn Zynga? What if Myspace forgot to tell them? What if Myspace thought Zynga already knew? What if Myspace was just lazy and decided not to tell them?

They are trying hard to make sure they can save the Myspace users accounts, the package they offer is for the Myspace users to start looking for other games to play, or simply as a way to calm them down. But this certainly does not mean they its the end of the world for the Myspace users!
    Last edited by Anthony Hiram; 06-13-2013 at 09:22 PM.

When Life Throws You Lemons, Grab A Bottle Of Tequila And A Salt Shaker ;) CHEERS!!!
    It appears to me that Zynga plans on eliminating YoVille altogether. First Tagged, now MySpace... Divide and Conquer. Next Facebook. I will continue to play, as long as it's around, but I will not sink another cent into this game. I have already cancelled my VIP Subscription, and that extra $100 a month I spend on yc, Z will not be getting it anymore :P I think I will spend it on a Mani/Pedi
    Last edited by Kim Venomous; 06-13-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Apartment Dweller Frustrated Player's Avatar
    OMG this is so the wrong answer from Zynga. Dudes why aren't you doing the same as you did for the Tagged Players? Putzes

Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated Player View Post
    OMG this is so the wrong answer from Zynga. Dudes why aren't you doing the same as you did for the Tagged Players? Putzes
    I wondered that same thing. A huge company like zynga can't figure it would it 6 days, they could figure it out really quick if I bet facebook was shut down in 6 days.

heartgold
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Hiram View Post
    Now here is what i don't get, everyday, and i mean every day, i read about how much people want Zynga to tell them whats going on behind scenes, and now they tell them, and everyone believes its a lie?

Oh come on! How can you possibly know whats going on behind the scenes? For all we know they could be working their butts off trying to look for other options for the Myspace users.

What if Myspace really did not warn Zynga? What if Myspace forgot to tell them? What if Myspace thought Zynga already knew? What if Myspace was just lazy and decided not to tell them?

They are trying hard to make sure they can save the Myspace users accounts, the package they offer is for the Myspace users to start looking for other games to play, or simply as a way to calm them down. But this certainly does not mean they its the end of the world for the Myspace users!
    u post creak me up other games wont clam me down lol

EmmaL

Missing my MySpace Account. I know all of my belongings are still on MySpace. I checked. All Zynga needs to do is find another platform ... I don't care if it's Micky Mouse's Clubhouse!!!!

Zynga Shutting Down Games on MySpace
    By Mark Hachman
    April 18, 2011

Zynga

Social games provider Zynga has terminated several games on MySpace, including "Mafia Wars," which the company is redirecting to its own site.

"Mafia Wars," "Fashion Wars," and "YoVille" no longer appear on the site. In the case of "Mafia Wars," Zynga is redirecting players to the Zynga-hosted MafiaWars.com.

The disappearance of "Mafia Wars" was reported earlier by TechCrunch.

The shift, however, seems to be apparently occurring in real time. Zynga has trimmed "Mafia Wars" from its list of games associated with the MySpace platform; both "Fashion Wars" and "YoVille" appear in the list of games on the page, but links redirect to the main Facebook Games page instead of directly to the app itself. Ironically, the featured game on that page is "Mob Wars".

It's virtually impossible not to think of the decision to cancel the games on MySpace as a consequence of the social network's catastrophically declining popularity, massive layoffs, and the resulting sale process. However, for now, at least, Zynga is still providing its other games to MySpace for users to play.

Zynga representatives could not be reached for comment.

Users who visit the Mafia Wars page on MySpace are greeted with the following note:

"Thank you for playing Mafia Wars on Myspace!

"Zynga is discontinuing Mafia Wars on Myspace beginning April 18th, 2011, however, we encourage you to continue playing Mafia Wars at MafiaWars.com, which includes: New Destinations to conquer like Brazil, Italy, and Vegas; Improved and additional properties to build; More ways to fight rivals, including robbing properties."

The MafiaWars.com site appears to be tied to Zynga's Facebook version of the MafiaWars.com game.

For the top stories in tech, follow us on Twitter at @PCMag.

So I have been at work all day & I just can't read all the posts. Is there any new news? No announcements? I read the one this morning.

Closed Thread