+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoville's Broken and We Been Burned

Apartment Dweller ZyngaPlayer1130154's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States, 32.715, -117.162, 110714572282163, San Diego, California

Yoville's Broken and We've Been Burned!

Its a real disappointment how Yoville's most critical features have been abandoned and how the publisher is supporting its Yoville product. Much of the fun has been removed or disabled over the years. Worse the decisions of marketing have destroyed the Yoville economic engine and the worth of assets to the consumer. Any inherit value of digital assets procured by Yoville customers has been devalued with the loss of trading, lack of originality and item re-issues, inability to show off new scenes (no events)? Whats the point of purchasing, collecting or even playing Yoville anymore. Where is YOVILLE II? You would expect a publisher to have a migration plan before obsoleting key features of the existing application. I am astonished about the lack of effective program management to get this resolved. The lack of progress suggests Yoville is no longer a priority and the base has eroded past the point or return (Not recapture). How unfortunate.
    Is anybody still buying YoCash these days??

UPDATE: Chime in and add to this thread and tell Zngya why Yoville is worth saving! Why Yoville is important to YOU!
    Last edited by ZyngaPlayer1130154; 09-24-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Without player support any Z project is a lost cause.
    The worst part is that we dont have the ability to tell the decision makers directly ...

I'm tired of the poorly run third party gate keepers -- who's only job is to keep us from pestering the 'important folks'

Guess what

WE ARE THE IMPORTANT FOLKS
    Last edited by Yo Ava; 09-13-2013 at 06:19 PM.

in my living room playing strip monopoly.. wanna join? LOOOOL
    i like chicken.

San Diego, California, United States, 32.715, -117.162, 110714572282163, San Diego, California
    Any good business manager has his ear to the customers. My guess is that Zynga decision makers are reading this, even if its on the can with a tablet between meetings. Nearly as important, good business managers need to control the message and my guess (stated above) is based on the lack of effective pro-active measures and the method of damage control applied that is to treat the cling-on's as mushrooms: In the dark with plenty of fertilizer

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie 420cdxx View Post
    i like chicken.
    and Waffles! W&B w/B&B :P)

in my living room playing strip monopoly.. wanna join? LOOOOL
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmPeeps.com View Post
    and Waffles! W&B w/B&B :P)
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie 420cdxx View Post
    i like chicken.
    I like Subway

Thankyou to London for my siggy. Let's turn the page of Yoville, next chapter..My apartment link https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/in...ypass_sunset=1

Quote Originally Posted by FarmPeeps.com View Post
    Its a real disappointment how Yoville's most critical features have been abandoned and how the publisher is supporting its Yoville product. Much of the fun has been removed or disabled over the years. Worse the decisions of marketing have destroyed the Yoville economic engine and the worth of assets to the consumer. Any inherit value of digital assets procured by Yoville customers has been devalued with the loss of trading, lack of originality and item re-issues, inability to show off new scenes (no events)? Whats the point of purchasing, collecting or even playing Yoville anymore. Where is YOVILLE II? You would expect a publisher to have a migration plan before obsoleting key features of the existing application. I am astonished about the lack of effective program management to get this resolved. The lack of progress suggests Yoville is no longer a priority and the base has eroded past the point or return (Not recapture). How unfortunate.
    Is anybody still buying YoCash these days??
    I told them that I will not pay another dime after last week when I bought yocash untill they bring back events. They will loose like 200-400 dollars from me a month untill they do

Thankyou to London for my siggy. Let's turn the page of Yoville, next chapter..My apartment link https://apps.facebook.com/yoville/in...ypass_sunset=1

Without player support any Z project is a lost cause.
    It might be tuff

but I'm joining you

NO more cash until they step up and fix this

remember to spam their zynga support facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by power2da View Post
    I told them that I will not pay another dime after last week when I bought yocash untill they bring back events. They will loose like 200-400 dollars from me a month untill they do

Where are all the COOL items?

Remember when Collectibles did more than just BLINK? What happened to the cool fountains we used to get? What has happened to all the cool automation we used to have in Yoville? Are they kidding? Giving us dumb characters that simply BLINK their eyes? Who else is sick to death of all the BLINKING EYED CHARACTERS? lol Yoville, BRING BACK THE FUN!

I still buy Yo Cash, but very rarely and only spend it on OLDER themes. Which, by the way, are leaving fast!
    Last edited by Lydia Starz; 09-13-2013 at 06:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread